20120625

Wig Review: cosplay-laurawu_123

Hello everyone! It's been a while, hasn't it?
So sorry about that, but you didn't come here to hear me say that over and over did you?
Right! Onto the review! 8D
*Warning! Picture Heavy!*




This past April, I attended the Sakura Matsuri as my interpretation as
Rarity from MLP: Friendship is Magic.
I looked everywhere for the right purple wig, but the ones I found were either
~ not the right color
~ not long enough 
~ had a circle skin top
~had blunt bangs

Then, I went looking through my saved list of wig shops and I found this beauty
from the ebay shop, cosplay-laurawu_123

Bought it, had it shipped with express shipping, 
and it was at my house in less than a week! 
I't arrived in a mailing packet in great condition! No rips or tears~


Here's what it looked like laid right out of the bag:

And a very natural part, if I do say so myself~


~without Flash                                       ~with Flash


And here is a picture of it out and about! It really is lovely, and I got so many compliments!

For more pictures, check out my blog entry about my day here~*coming soon*

In Total= 9.5/10

Communication 5/5
• They sent me two emails:
-one, to confirm my order,
-two, to confirm that my order had been processed and sent out.
• They also gave me a tracking number for my purchase in the second email. I never needed to contact them for further information.

Shipping: 5/5
• It came in less than a week, no more than 5 days with the express shipping~
No damage to any of the items inside~

Products: 4.5/5
• The wig is just amazing, not shiny at all, even in the sunlight and it was sunny all day!
•Tangles a little, but what do you expect with such long hair? 
The curls helped to keep the hair in place and prevented it from tangling too much, but a quick and thorough brushing at lunch time did the trick! Make sure to brush it out before you retire it for the day, too. It'll make a big difference for the next time you wear it.

Additional Comments:
It was such a steal! Extremely happy about my purchase 
and definitely will buy from them again for my next cosplay!
I would give this a 10/10 but it does tangle and it couldn't be helped! 
The longer the wig, the easier it will tangle! No joke! 
Not the seller's fault in any way, that's just the reality!

Thank you for reading ^ㅅ^



~This review is not sponsored. The cost(s) for the item(s) reviewed is/are paid for with my own money.~

1 comment:

  1. oh i'm so glad i found this review!
    I'm thinking about buying the exact same wig just in blue! I've been SO SCARED of spending my very limited cash on something that would fail and i couldn't get a return on.
    This is so fantastic!
    Thank you thank you thank you! xoxo

    PS: BEAUTIFUL cosplay! Love Rarity in her diamonds <3

    ReplyDelete

Comment!