20121125

Review: Carisse's Closet!

So, a fellow blogger, and pretty well known at that, has opened up shop right in her closet!
Carisse has some of her own clothes up for sale to help make room for new clothes and get rid of the ones she doesn't wear anymore. Since I'm a really big fan of hers, I jumped at the opportunity to thrift a little because I just love all the clothes she wears!



Though I wish I could just buy everything, I decided on getting her H&M Bambi Sweater Dress and Audrey Lace Cardigan. I really wanted that Nordic sweater, but someone beat me to it, hmph..

After paying her through Paypal, it took her a few days to ship it out and only two days for it to get to me. In total, just over a week, but right in time for Thanksgiving here in the US~ 

She even drew me a little something, and you are so welcome C:

And now for the two pieces!

 


Communication: 5/5
• All talk was done email and she replied very quickly. Also, she was very patient with me while I was waiting to make sure those were the two I wanted and put them on hold~

Shipping: 7/5
• Got here pretty fast after she sent it out - two days! Wow! Bonus points for the cute artwork teehee..

Products: 5/5
• All items were clean and perfect condition, as I expected since she's either worn it once or not at all.

Additional Comments:
I love Carisse's style, so being able to own clothes that she has makes me completely happy, especially since she's such a big inspiration to me! If I could buy out every since thing, I would! Too bad I don't have all that money to.. boo..

If interested, check out her blog post here and find something you might like! 
She keeps it fairly updated and even adds some new items~
She also has Tumblr and Twitter if you wish to follow her!


~This review is not sponsored. The cost(s) for the item(s) reviewed is/are paid for with my own money.~








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!