20121123

Review: "Pink House" Winter Bag


Winter is coming around and I was in desperate need of a new bag to fit my style this season.
I really don't own many bags because of school, but I needed a new one to use besides my floral bag
and I don't think floral goes in too well with such a cold season ahah..

Nevertheless, I came across this Facebook-based store called Pink House - mind you, you are only able to see the items if you are friends, so send that friend request!
Looking through their photos, I found the cutest bag in their resell album that looked perfect! 


Sent the seller a few messages back and forth, exchanged Paypal emails, and my account was $20 poorer
$10 for the bag + another $10 to ship since the shop is based in Vancouver~

A few weeks later, I come home to this package at my doorstep!~




Communication: 5/5
• All talk was done over Facebook! Any questions I had were answered as quickly as possible! Very patient with me, especially when I began to wonder what had happened to the bag. Better explained below..

Shipping: 5/5
• A tiny little problem with shipping.. It was sent out, and within two weeks, it was sent back to them. It was repackaged and reshipped to me at no extra cost, though getting the bag took two times as long to receive. I wasn't in any rush to get it, so everything was a-okay with me! 

Products: 5/5
• The bag was not damaged inside even though the wrapping paper was falling off. It was raining the day I received it, so I know that was beyond the sellers control. Even the little mirror was carefully covered with bubble wrap just to make sure it wasn't damaged on its trip~

Additional Comments:
The bag is completely cute and so soft inside along with the pom poms, adjustable buckle strap, and the portable mirror! It fits all my things that I carry with me when I go out - just perfectperfectperfect! I will definitely buy from here again!

~This review is not sponsored. The cost(s) for the item(s) reviewed is/are paid for with my own money.~


1 comment:

  1. i love the bag... really different! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment!