20120704

Attention! KoreanFashionista Promoted Post

If you guys already follow me on my Tumblr
then you have probably seen this bit of information already.
I'm going to also put it here to help spread the word for the up-and-coming clothing site!
Like cute clothes? Click the "read more" for information under the cut~



I’ve been asked to help promote this great store based in Korea called KoreanFashionista !
The clothes are really cute! There are many different styles of clothing, so there has to be something for everyone’s unique tastes! They even have shoes, bags, women's and men's wigs!
And I'm just a huge wig addict.. ~

Seriously, you should check them out at their sites!
and go follow the founderSong Won, on Twitter!
He’s super friendly and helpful, so don’t be afraid to start a conversation~ 

Hopefully I’ll be able to purchase something and make a review for you guys 

^ㅅ^
감사합니다~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!